The Queen Chalet has its own entrance and a single veranda overlooking the forest and adjacent vineyard and dam.
The Queen Chalet is located under the same roof line as Simala House with a 5 metre breezeway separating them and a double brick wall to add privacy. With burnished concrete floors and a timber floor in the bedroom, the style is modern and chic. The Chalet features one large bedroom with a queen size timber bed, two wardrobe spaces and a cupboard to tuck away your suitcases.
The Queen Chalet has a large, stylish, open living area with all the luxury you need. Chic leather lounge with timber dining table and chairs and a stand-alone wood fire place. The fully-equipped, modern kitchen includes an eco-friendly dishwasher, microwave, convection oven and grill-in-one. The bathroom is an indulgence, with modern copper floor-to-ceiling tiles, large shower, stone vanity top and stunning stand-alone bath. You can soak up the warmth of the bath while enjoying a glass of local premium wine, bubbles or tea; the ultimate relaxation.
- Free Wireless internet
- Flat screen TV with satellite coverage and Netflix
- Blue tooth music system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wood fire place
- Fully- equipped kitchen, dishwasher, 250 litre refrigerator
- Microwave and Convection Oven
- Large stand-alone bath
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Quality linen and luxurious Sheridan towels provided
- Nespresso coffee pod machine with pods
- Kitchen Provisions: Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Pepper
- Black and herbal tea
- Complimentary bottle of local premium wine
- Complimentary milk
- Complimentary chocolates
- Complimentary Vasse Virgin toiletries
- Fresh rain water suitable for drinking, and provision for recycling and food waste